Tuesday 1 February 2011

7dp5dt poas continues

Its definately darker today but still pale.  I keep telling myself that its still early and that is why its pale.  Its just last time (when I had a delayed miscarriage) it was pale then too.  There is a significant difference.  Last time I first tested and got a pale result I was 18dp this time its 6 days earlier as Im only 12dp.  They are getting darker, today I didnt have to hold it up to the light / or rather find a favourable light to see it.  So I want to stay on the positive.

Last night I got a clearblue + and it came up positive.  Now I have to strain to see the line.  I hate the way I obsess about poas.  Anyway, no more testing until ... tomorrow!  You didnt think I could wait any longer than that did you.  Well I might get one of those digital tests.  It would be nice to stop squinting at my tests and just see the word.  If irrefutable.  Maybe thats what Ill do...?

Anyway Im going to say, after 3 days of testing and getting a positive, that I have a BFP!  I will call the clinic this morning and ask them if I should up my medication.  Im going to keep as positive as possible and try to leave the myriad of things that could go wrong out of my mind.

Symptoms = lower back pain most of yesterday pm and getting out of bed, boobs irritated by bra underneath

No comments:

Post a Comment