Monday 14 February 2011

20dp5dt 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant

Well dh got me some poas in fact he got me 2 packs - one pack he brought and the other he accidently stole!  He was panicing when I told him what he'd done.  He went to Sainsburys, who are having a bit of a sale on poas.  I told him that it was £8 for a twin pack.  So off he goes, pulls the tests off the shelf and it is two actual packets stuck together.  He scans them, pays for them and walks out.  Of course as soon as I see it I realise he has an extra pack stuck on there.  I know exactly how it happened because it happened to me, there were 3 or 4 packs stuck together and I had to pull them apart to buy them.

Well it did make me giggle.

Anyway, it was a Clearblue plus and I tested as soon I stopped laughing.  The line came up immediately and it was the darkest line on there.  Other posters have said their lines came up straight away and now I know what they mean.  Its like magic - one second you are watching the liquid travel the length of the poas and the next 'hey presto' there is an intense blue line.  There is definately no point testing again.  I just need my scan.

I rang the hospital and it was the same lady scanning us so I have changed it to Thursday.  I explained carefully that it was me - that it was such a horrible memory I just didnt want to put myself back there and indeed the nurse was really nice, she went out of her way for us, but I just couldnt do it.  I will also take myself to Kings on Monday - so 6 more days to go.

Now Ive changed those arrangements and I know what Im doing I feel a bit better.

Symptoms = peeing more regularly (swollen stomach has reduced in size - as I can do my trousers up)

No comments:

Post a Comment