Thursday 10 February 2011

16dp 5dt 5weeks pregnant

Can you believe.  Im 5 weeks pregnant.  I found a better site in which I could use a pregnancy calculator and actually specify that I had a FET and whether it was a 3 or 5 day embryo.  It calculated my official due date as 14th October 2011.

I was just trying to distract you with facts and figures....yesterday I caved...I had no intention when I left for work but on the way home I went via Sainsburys and got a... youve guessed it a poas.  'My name is Maxi and Im a poas addict.'  Im busted. 

I brought a Clearblue digital (these were the beginning of the end last time for me as I never got any higher than 2-3 when I should have been reading the maximum).  Anyway, this is terrible but Im going to tell anyway to demonstrate how desparate I was.  On Thursday nights I have counselling (Ive been going for about 2 years now).  My symptoms have definately trailled off and Im left with the bloated tummy, the occassional twinge in the back and I think, discomfort under my breasts where my bra digs in.  So I get home, let the hound out and give him his dinner.  I go to the bathroom and pee in a cup to test the intensity of the sample. Decide its a great sample that I shouldnt waste so I cover it with cling film (glad wrap?) and take it with me in the car to the supermarket.  I run in with a basket, pick up a poas and cover it with a bag of cotton wool (some families from my school use that supermarket).  I take the test to the car and test my urine sample there in Sainsbury's carpark. 

The result came up in about a minute 3+ which was great.  I would have been happy with 2-3 as yesterday I was 4 weeks 6 days.  On the Clearblue you have to add 2 weeks to the result so 2-3 would have meant I was between 4 and 5 weeks pregnant which is where I was.  My result of 3+ means I have hcg numbers in excess of 5 weeks.  So thats good and for now put my mind at rest.

The result disappears within 24 hours but I managed to snap a picture. 

Symptoms = twinges in my back, swollen tummy (what can I still wear), discomfort under breasts, yesterday the briefiest sense of nausea (was it my imagination)

No comments:

Post a Comment