Tuesday 8 February 2011

14dp5dt

Well I think I missed a day.  Im not sure how but the header on the last post says Monday and it was definately Tuesday yesterday.  I sound confused.  Im not its just that the times are not accurate either.  I am obviously posting on the other side of the pond and not on a UK site.

I dont get betas checked over here.  My hospital just give me a poas hcg test and thats it.  Of course (I say confidently) no one just does 1 test!!  So you end up supplementing that test for the others that you buy from the supermarket.   I still dont have any in the house but if the symptoms dont pick up I might have to.

Well my nausea seems to have passed!  Yesterday hardly anything.  I bit of belching after eating or drinking (Im not sure that that is not normal - after all when do you monitor belching apart from at the early stages of pregnancy) and today I am tight across my abdomen like Im swollen and my tummy is being forced out.  I want the nausea back.  

Symptoms = tiredness, tautness of tummy feeling of being full/swollen, belching ?

No comments:

Post a Comment