Sunday 6 February 2011

12dp5dt

Not quite a poas free day as I had one left over and this morning (in a weak moment) felt that it was better used and gone from the house that sitting there tempting me.  Anyway, it was darker than Ive ever probably had a poas.  Not as dark as the control line but dark enough for me. 

Yesterday I had a tight lower back which I have woken up with again today.  Just before Christmas, I was wallpapering the hallway when I overstretched and fell off the ladder.  It took ages to settle down and its either that or another pregnancy symptom.

I left a message with the hospital today and DH has offered to go and get the prescription if indeed they ring me back.  They are normally quite rubbish at calling me but we shall see.  They wont know how many drugs I actually have so hopefully they will ring today. 

Last night I almost forgot to take my pessary.  It was only that DH woke me up when he came to bed that I suddenly realised I hadnt taken it.  By then it was about 1.30 am.  So this morning, with my 6am pessary, we are well topped up with progesterone but I have to be more careful in future.  Because of the meds you take in a FET it is necessary to take progesterone as you dont ovulate or get a surge it takes a long time to build up a high enough level.  Can you imagine coming this far and it ending because of something so stupid.

Anyway, Im late for work. 

Symptoms = backache - pulling sensation across lower back, hot at night, some indigestion yesterday - burping basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment