Tuesday 22 February 2011

6 weeks 4 days pregnant - trapped wind

Im on holiday but have been up in the night and just now with tummy discomfort.  Im still passing wind constantly but this morning I was just able to go to the loo.  It was difficult to go.  I think Im constipated.

I tried prunes last night.  Yuck!  There is a reason I have never had them before.  They came in a tin and looked like giant, shiny rabbit droppings.  I was still willing to try them but it was the texture.  No way.  Maybe the juice.  Ill pop to Sainsburys later.

I hope this pain is related to my bowels and not my womb.  My scan is tomorrow and I just hope everything is okay.  I will write a list of questions for the doctor/nurse and try and clarify what I can do to relieve it.  All being well I only need to take the medication for another 5 half weeks as they take you off them at 12 weeks.

My babys placenta is working and he/she is feeding from me!!!  How amazing is that.

Symptoms = wind, constipation, pulling sensation underneath, occasional needle sensation in breasts

No comments:

Post a Comment