Saturday 26 February 2011

7 weeks 1 day pregnant

Well what a day yesterday was.  A girl on a forum who I have cycled  with had her scan yesterday and they only found a sac.  I really believed in her pregnancy.  I still do and Im hopeful that it will still work out okay.  She had so many symptoms; sickness and vomitting, tiredness, all the normal pregnancy signs.  I hope she is okay.  I found it really upsetting.  I thought we would journey through the whole process together.

I asked at the hospital about the stomach pain and the nurse said it could be from the drugs or the pregnancy.  I generally dont feel very well and I wonder if sickness is coming.  I got through the night with no pain last night.  For the first time yesterday I moved my prenatal to the evening.  So in the morning I took the prescribed medication and an aspirin and in the evening I took the vitamins.  I have had some pain this morning but not half as bad as it has been.

My head has been really uncomfortable, like Ive got a hangover, and I can promise I dont.  I have loads of work to do before school on Monday and Ive left everything to the last minute!  So thats the weekend.  Catching up with school work if only I can find the focus.

Symptoms = wind, stomach pain, muffled head, tiredness

No comments:

Post a Comment