Wednesday 9 February 2011

15dp5dt

Well physically things are calmer.  I am having the occasional twinge in the back.  An awareness of my uterus? womb? (Im not quite sure what it is that Im feeling - it could all be digestive.)  That heavy feeling is less strong.  When I eat I feel some discomfort and this is often accompanied with a pull on my right side.  My nausea has gone, my dry/overly wet mouth has gone and the cramping has gone.

What does that mean? 

Im left with a swollen stomach, hot flashes (although the weather has changed significantly for the better and last night dh wanted to turn the heating off and I wanted it on).  At school I get hot (but so is everyone else) and at times my underwear feels damp with persperation.  Im having digestive pains (see above).  I feel my bra is uncomfortably tight and I find myself pulling it away from the underside of my breasts through the day and last night, I unclipped it altogether for the drive home.  This could be my imagination (I want to feel them growing).  I feel at screaming at a few people (not sure how new this is).

What are you supposed to feel?  On the website my weeks pregnant calculation is currently 4 weeks 5 days?  Is that right?  Should you get symptoms at this stage? 

Still despite this disquiet I have not poas.  I know what that can do to me!

I dont feel Im engaging much with my feelings this round but its true Im not.  Its not concious but I know whats coming, the scans, and thats when the eletation was beheaded last time.  I have moments of excitment but mostly I feel calm.  Ive kind of stopped talking to dh a bit.  At night, he comes in late (8 or 9) by then Im mostly tired and am thinking about bed but really I think its because I cant (or we cant) talk about this important happening.  I know I dont want for him to see me excited (it was a long drop last time) and I dont want to get excited by doing the things that couples probably do all over the world at this time. 

Symptoms = swollen tummy, digestive pains, hot flashes, occassional twinge in the back

No comments:

Post a Comment