Sunday 13 February 2011

Hormones

I can only think that today was driven by hormones.  I felt terrible.  I contribute to a forum and reading peoples responses had me in floods of tears.  I watched two episodes of the ghost whisperer and cried, I watched americans next top model and cried.  I started thinking that Id failed.  I added my own emotional responses to the forum.  Its been a tough day.

Later dh and I went out.  We ate chinese in china town in advance of valentines day, which is tomorrow.  It was nice getting out the house.  We had crab in black bean sauce, duck with pancakes, salt and chilli squid and rice and noodles.  Came out absolutely stuffed.  Its kind of our restaurant.  One of the first places we ever went out.  So that was lunch and dinner.  It is now repeating on me now of course. 

I dont know why I am stressing as there is no real reason to believe that my cycle has failed, indeed the evidence so far is that it has suceeded. 

Symptoms = swollen tummy (I think but another leggings day)

No comments:

Post a Comment