Friday 4 February 2011

Phone Calls

Well I rang the hospital but I didnt get any joy, just managed to get past the rotweiller on the reception and actually got to speak to a nurse who said the same thing but said it very nicely.  She did confirm that because I had a FET (frozen embryo transfer) that there would be no drugs influencing the result and that a positive now is because of naturally occuring hpt from my body.

That sounds good to me.

I also phoned Bobby, my psychic.  That was a much more satisfying phone call.  I thanked her.  I was a mess when I went to see her.  It was October and I was miscarrying, my dh had left me to return to his ex wife and I couldnt get back to work.  She told me dh would come back (I secretly thought the same too), that I would get a positive poas this January and would have a successful pregnancy.  She thought it would be twins.  When I went to her I was a quivering mess.  I walked out her door and felt I could cope.  She thanked me for calling and said I had made her weekend when I told her she was the first person, dh aside, that I had told about my positive test.  She said ring her when the babies are born (although she wasnt as positive about it being twins) she said that there would be a healthy baby.  I told her dh had returned and life felt like it was in order.

Symptoms = some twinges in abdomen, sorry but its got to be done - burning nipples, burping especially after activity like climbing stairs, a taste of soap all day, sick burp this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment