Monday 7 February 2011

12dp5dt Vomit

I vomitted.  At approximately 4am this morning I woke up (overhot) and was overwhelmed by rising bile in my throat which ended up filling my mouth.  A reason for any ivfer to celebrate.  I have been feeling a bit sick in the throat (if that makes sense).  It never made contact with my stomach but instead seemed to stem from around my adams apple.  Since it happened its already turned into a dreamy memory, which Im questioning the potency of? But it did happen!

DH brought me flowers last night.  The first ones in six years!  Im touched.  He hid them behind his back and produced them as we kissed.

Oh, I didnt get that job, which is probably a good thing but Im glad I went and I will ring tomorrow for more detailed feedback.

I want to tell everyone Im pregnant (a huge change from last time).  Yesterday I actually told a friend.  I question why I picked her over another friend.  I really care about her but in a crisis (actually most times) she is pretty rubbish - she never calls, her responses can be appathetic but its who I felt comfortable with.  I asked her if she would be a good friend and call me every week.  We shall see.  I think I chose her as she is most like the sister I never really knew.  Our relationship is easy and honest.

Oh, I spoke to the hospital yesterday and I have my scan booked for 23rd February.  Im not in a rush (last time I had it as early as possible) this time I dont want it to be the point where my dreams are shattered, so it can wait.

Well I dont have a poas in the house.  No panic has set in so I am officially no longer a poas junky.

Symptoms = vomit/bile, tightness across lower back, pulling muscle inbetween thighs, heavy uterus (especially at night - this is the worrying symptom as it feels a bit like AF)

No comments:

Post a Comment