Sunday 27 February 2011

7 weeks 3 days pregnant

At some point yesterday, with my head spinning, totally exhausted, and just feeling totally unwell, I felt the same panic I feel when getting on a fairground ride.  You are on, strapped in maybe and the ride begins to slowly start and you realise that if you hate it there is no way off.  I feel really upset with myself for thinking and saying this but its true.  I am experiencing some panic.  Ive worked so hard to get onto this ride and never thought about what it would be like if I actually got on and got to stay. 

I got scared that I was feeling it more at my age and what would happen if gets more servere.  Im back to school today and that is probably adding to the panic.  This last holiday week at about 4 the exhaustion kicks in and of course I wont be in a position to do anything about it now.  We will have to see.

I was wondering about my stomach.  I wonder if the pain is coming from the fibroid removal which meant I had a stomach cut.  Just a thought.

Symptoms = 1 reflux, sore stomach, extreme tiredness

No comments:

Post a Comment