Saturday 5 February 2011

Today is the day

Today is the day.  The dog woke me up wanting to go out the back.  DH took him the first time but 5 minutes later he wanted to go again.  These days once Im up Im up.  Its impossible to get back to sleep.  I feel my ovaries (why especially at night) and my temperature is definately up because when I woke up my forehead was covered with a thick band of sweat. 

Anyway, I would have poas but at 1.30 in the morning it didnt look dark enough.  By the time the morning comes it should be stronger. 

My test has to come back positive today?  After consistently testing positive.  It does doesnt it?  The doubt crept in because the test was fainter yesterday.  Unless its perfect its never going to be good enough for me.  I have always had the habit of focussing on the bad stuff.  When I passed my driving test, all those years ago, I only really heard the fact that 'she was not sure that Id come to a complete stop at the stop sign.'  It took me years to get over that massive critism! 

Anyway, typing is sending me off to sleep so I shall put the laptop down and speak to you in the morning.

Symptoms = night sweats
 

No comments:

Post a Comment