Monday 21 February 2011

6 weeks 3 days pregnant

Well after the drama of yesterday today has been an anti-climax.  I was up in the night (between 2 and 4) with the same tummy pains.  I spent much time on the loo trying to pass the wind and anything else.  Lots of wind, not much else.  My tummy is still tender on both sides but as the day has progressed it has begun to feel better.  Ive upped my fluids and Ive been moving around - took the dog for a long walk and then went to the shops.  (The only thing I brought was food.  Some fruit to help with the fibre and some snacks.)  I need to budge the blockage!!!

I am looking forward to the scan on Thursday.  Can you believe it but Im a bit anxious that it wont still be there and beating on the second scan!  Not majorly but enough.  I dont think Im alone.  I have read many threads and the worry persists, it just transfers to the next milestone.

Rang my friend who has also had ivf.  She only tried once and gave up and she was was really pleased for me.  She brought a tear to my eye.  Her brother has just made her an aunt and she has been upset and within that found room to worry about me.

Symptoms = Swollen stomach, wind, tender breasts when pressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment