Thursday 17 February 2011

6 weeks pregnant

Yipee, Im 6 weeks pregnant!  Im celebrating this number just because I am.  In embryo terms I think it means that blood is definately flowing now, although I have yet to see.  Im also celebrating having sore boobs, finally, not slightly tingly ones but tender to touch ones.  All around the nipple and the surrounding breast tissue was sensitive even if I happened to brush against something.  Ive just checked and they feel less sensitive now but yesterday ouch.

I went to a briefing yesterday and spent the day running around.  Well last night, when I got home, I just couldnt function.  Poor dh, I just sat on the sofa and demanded food and drink.

I must keep hydrated.  Some afternoons I just dont drink and then try and catch up in the evening.  Yesterday was one of those.  No tea because the health and safety officer was on site, then running around in the afternoon because of this briefing, then trying to catch up in the evening.

I was so tired yesterday, I didnt even look on the internet, rather I just sat there in a coma watching tv until 9 when I took myself off to bed and went straight to sleep.

Symptoms = tired, swollen tummy, sore boobs

No comments:

Post a Comment