Sunday 13 February 2011

19dp5dt 5 weeks 3 days pregnant

Im convinced that lots of the tummy sensations are digestive.  Not all of them but at least some.  I always find digesting chinese food difficult; it always leaves a funny taste in my mouth and it always makes a hasty exit (if you know what I mean).  Still last night I woke up with AF pains coming from just inside my hip bones.  Its at times like these that you realise that you dont know enough about your physiology.  It feels like the overaries are doing something.  At the time, I was lying on my right side and the sensation continued until I propped my legs up.  Why does it only happen at night?

I am pregnant, Im pregnant, Im pregnant.  I am pregnant.  There is no counter evidence just fear.  As everyone tells me, when I let these fears out on the ivf forums, most women are just finding out that they are pregnant now.  Symptoms kick in most frequently after the 6th week.

Today I will ring the hospital and find out who is doing my scan.  I also think on Monday next, first day of half term, I will take myself to the gynae unit and get a scan.  I will go on my own which is the way I really like to face my fears.  Its sad for dh (if its good news) but in another way, by the time Wednesday appears we will be prepared and I will have time to compose myself before I tell him.

I would rather go in alone and to be fair dh hates the mess of emotions.  He doesnt know what to do and prefers me calm and sane.

PS Ive asked dh to pick me up some more poas today.  It might distract me.

Symptoms = AF pains in the night

No comments:

Post a Comment