Thursday 3 February 2011

9dp5dt

Another day another poas.  I went to Superdrug yesterday who are doing 4 of their own brand (with one of the highest sensitivites at 10) for £7.99.  Apparently, according to a friend of mine, they go on sale because of the unplanned for and unprotected sex that people have over Christmas. 

Hopefully, with two more tests left and offical test date on Sunday, I wont be buying anymore.  By then I will be 3weeks and 4 days pregnant. 

I might try and ring the hospital again and this time try and speak to a nurse.  My last contact was with the 'secretary' who has no right to field calls.  I pay, we all pay, over £5,000 with drugs for that service and I would like to speak to a nurse. 

After professing that I have never tested early apart from this time, I think I was wrong.  I remember having a conversation with the hospital after getting a bfn and they were very quick to accept that result.  I have been testing positive for 5 days (only 5 days it feels likes weeks).  Anyway Sunday, is D-day and after that I will switch to a digital for the weeks checker.  I cant/wont allow myself to obsess anymore.  What will be wll be.  In fact maybe I should just avoid the digital, you know what happens then (you obsess again if it doesnt say the right number of weeks pregnant).  I dont need anything more to stress about.  "Let it go" is the best advice to myself.

Symptoms = Slight tension in lower back, headache yesterday (but was having an interview that lasted the whole day), tiredness - went to bed before 9 but was dropping off on the sofa before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment