Wednesday 23 February 2011

6 weeks 5 days pregnant

Its my official scan today.  How can I be so nervous.  I had a scan only 4 days ago and yet Im scared.  My baby has in excess of a 85% chance of survival as there was a heartbeat.  Its just my previous experience.  Put it aside - thats my advice to myself - that was yesterday and now is now.  Live in the moment.  If I can then I will just enjoy being pregnant.  Thats my choice, to enjoy this pregnancy.  I can as long as I dont stress about the  future nor dwell on the past...

Ooh, my stomach is aggrivated by lemonade!  Probably all fizzy drinks but definately lemonade.  I had a glass yesterday and ouch, almost immediately.  So for the rest of the day I avoided it and last night was the first night that I wasnt up with the pain.

Symptoms = tired suddenly and totally wiped out, peeing more, odd taste (of progesterone)

No comments:

Post a Comment