Monday 28 February 2011

7 weeks 4 days pregnant - stomach pain came back

Last night the stomach pain came back majorly.  Its morning and Im still suffering.  I changed how I dealt with it this time.  It happened in the night again and after rocking, trying to go to the loo and nothing, I got up and walked around and then made a mint tea.  The walking helped, so did the mint tea.  When I was able to go back to bed I propped myself up on a cushion for half an hour or so and could eventually lay down and go back to sleep.

I ate red meat last night - could that be a contributing factor?  To be honest right now Im gently rocking.  Im reassured that my baby was growing and his/her heart was beating when I was having this pain before so I hope Im not damaging the baby. 

Its got to be digestive hasnt it?  If the mint tea and walking managed to ease it a bit? 

Symptoms = stomach pain, tiredness, lightheadedness

No comments:

Post a Comment