Sunday 27 February 2011

7 weeks 2 days pregnant

I have continued to take my prenatal in the evening and I feel better in the tummy for it although, in the morning, after eating, the pain does return.  I feel better able to deal with it in my concious state so all is good.

My friend is having her blood test today to confirm whether her pregnancy is viable and I have everything crossed for her.  She was having so many symptoms of pregnancy.  I cant believe the way that nature works.

Im finding it impossible to concentrate on anything.  I have so much work to do before school tomorrow and I have not got hardly any of it done.  Today, somehow, Im going to have to pull it together or I will never get through the next week at work nor parents evening.

Symptoms = wind, stomach pain, fuzzy head, yesterday some reflux

No comments:

Post a Comment