Tuesday 15 February 2011

21dp5dt 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant

The most exciting thing I can say is that I have wind.  I dont know if I ate anything funny but today I have wind. 

I went on a course straight after school yesterday.  I had to undo my trousers on the way home and I was really uncomfortable sitting at a desk (I kept rolling forwards and then leaning backwards) much to the annoyance of the girl sitting to the side of me,  who was frantically trying to write everything down that came up on the interactive screen.

On the way home from the course I brought dh a shirt for valentines day.  It has a small green and burgandy check on a white background.  Its for Valentines day as I severly let the side down on the actual day.  He brought us dinner, the night before, chocolates, flowers, a book and a card and I got him nothing.  He is very fussy and I havent quite worked out yet if he really likes it.  Really I shouldnt be spending money as Im in so much debt.  I have to pay over £700 in credit cards a month just to clear one card so I can start work on the biggest and I just got another bill from the clinic for £850.  Ouch.  Where can I put that?  I dress like shit, drive the oldest and uglest card in the school carpark and havent had a holiday in over 7 years (I cant think back any further than that).

Despite the above (which I compartmentalise), I feel so much better again this morning/yesterday.  I wonder if it was that appointment that was upsetting me so much.  Anyway, in just 5 days I will take myself off to the hospital and will hopefully hear the news that 'houston, we can see a heartbeat'.   Im excited.  Still there is fear but mostly Im excited. 

Symptoms = peeing more frequently, swollen stomach, tiredness (I was always go early to bed but now as soon as my head touches the pillow Im out and if I dont get to bed by 9.30ish Im sleep where I sit).

No comments:

Post a Comment