Monday 31 January 2011

6dp5dt poas

Well Im not sure.  I poas early this morning, about 4am in the end and Im not sure.  I think there is a hint of a vertical blue line.  When I say a hint I mean a hint.  If I hold it up to the light it disappears, in a dim light I can see nothing but in a flat light I think I can see a ghost of a blue band.  I wouldnt swear by it but hope floats again because of it.  Tomorrow could be the big day.  I cant wait to line them up for dh, showing him one by one and ending with a clearly positive.

If it is darker tomorrow Ill jump for joy and believe it.  Last time with my early miscarriage I didnt get a positive until 18dp5dt and then it was only just darker than today.

I also had a yucky moment.  Im sure its the drugs but this morning 6am (after going back to bed for an hour) I took my tablets, 1 x asprin, 3 x oesdra????, 2 x steriods, 1 x vitamin, 1 x fish oil and a squirt of vitamin d.  I took them with water and then ate 3 x brazil nuts and took my porridge and glass of pineapple juice back to bed.  Well after eating my porridge and only having a sip of my juice, a mouthful came back.  I know its horrible and the tablets always twist at my stomach a bit but when you pray for morning sickness it feels like a joy.

Ill let you know tomorrow.

Symptoms = 1 reflux, heavy uterus (in the night)

No comments:

Post a Comment