Sunday 30 January 2011

5dp5dt bfn poas

Well I woke this morning and nothing.  Another bfn.  For a second there I thought some blue had attached to the vertical line but now, in the lights of my kitchen, I see that there is no line.  Ouch.  I shall make peace with my emotions by telling myself its too early.  It is too early.  I read the packaging and its from 4 days before the start of your period and thats still 4 days away and then thats only 50% ish accurate (I threw the box away).  So my head says that there is no way that it could work but my heart has begun to lament.

I will try hard to tuck it away.  Early testing is fine if you get a bfp, if you dont you just end up on a terrible treadmill.  Bobby, 'no positive test in January', but there is still a chance that my pregnancy has started in January.  We can only wait and see.

Symptoms = burping (to a lesser extent)  swollen tummy (I look pregnant but Im afraid that it is just too many calories) oh and just as I was going to sign off my juice repeated on me.  Can you get pregnancy symptoms and not register on a hpt?

No comments:

Post a Comment