Sunday 30 January 2011

4dp5dt bfn poas

Well I tested, at 5 o'clock this morning.  I was tired (still sleeping really) and blinded by the overhead light of the bathroom.  It was unsurprisingly a bfn.  I want to say that I have never tested early before.  In all my other cycles I have waited patiently for the officially date.  On my last cycle my offical date was a Wednesday and as I didnt want to test on a school night (I teach primary) I waited until the Friday night.  Not because Im a matar but because I didnt want to take my upset into work.  I might cry easily and Im very private (says she blogging her drama).

Anyway it was a negative.  Its definately a negative now and I cant be sure if at any time a whisper of blue clung to make a hint of a cross because I couldnt see.

I will try again tomorrow and then I might go every other day. 

You might wonder why Im even testing now? Well its a story that has stretched across the years, which started when I was about 24.  At that time of my life I first went to a psychic.  She was my first proper psychic (before I had paid a fiver at a fair for a 5 minute reading), she was recommended and I went with a friend.  The first time I went the psychic, Bobby, told me lots of truths about myself and made predictions that stretched a five year period.  Including working with cameras, how I wear my hair, that I would travel, that there was something wrong with my drains, that my boyfriend of the time was going to the states (and she dated his departure) and finally that I would be the face of a magazine. 

Well she was right!  When I got home outside my house was an Islington dainage van.  I dont know if there was anything wrong with my drains but the coincidence of the van pulling away from my house as I walked home that night was amazing.  The rest, over a five year period, came true.  I did work with cameras, I travelled flying every 3 months or so, I did indeed always wear my hair in a pony tail (I had worn it down on the day of my reading as I was going out), my boyfriend of the time did go back to the states but not at the time I thought but at the time Bobby predicted (someone died and his contract was extended) and finally, 5 years later I worked for a magazine. 

Over the years I have gone back to her (probably about 7 or 8 times).  Although not all of her readings were like that some were more pick yourself up, lots about the men in my life (not being the best choice), etc but never babies.  Never, and I always asked.

The last time I went I was miscarrying and for the first time across a 20ish year time span Bobby predicted I would have a baby (two she thought).  She said there would be a positive pregnancy test in January.  Well here I am 4dp5dt on the 30th January.  So one more test possible in January to go!!!   If its negative tomorrow I will give it a break and I shant deny the prediction if the positive comes a little bit late if only it comes....

Symtoms = trapped wind (some burping) other wise nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment