Wednesday 16 March 2011

9 weeks 6 days pregnant - still tired

I have started to get nervous again.  Mainly because I feel better.  That, generally feeling sick and ill thing has subsided.  I generally feel better.  Im still tired.  Last night I went to bed at about 8pm (I thought it was 9) and I feel asleep until 5.50 which is 10 minutes before my alarm went off.

Ive worked out that I am perky for about 5 days after a scan and after that I begin questioning my pregnancy again.  (The doctors didnt help.) 

I havent heard from the midwives yet but Ive seen on the website that I can contact them directly.  So I will do that today.  I want a bit of reasurrance and I want to know that my blood pressure is being monitored.

I brought a fetal doppler on line and with any luck that should be here soon.  The earliest you can pick up a heartbeat is 10 weeks (which I am tomorrow) although some dont find one until 12 weeks.  I think it depends on the quality of the doppler and mine is going to be second hand.

Symptoms = tiredness,  pulls in stomach, veins more prominant on bbs

No comments:

Post a Comment