Thursday 24 March 2011

10 weeks 6 days pregnant

I went to my booking appointment yesterday.  It was a male midwife but he was really nice and very welcoming.  I came away with lots of booklets and information packs and the form I need to send in for my free medication (that I really want).  He asked me to go to A&E about the heart palputations Ive been getting.  (I thought they were linked to the tablets and it transpired Im right.) 

I did feel a bit like an idiot going in but they gave me a hcg test and took blood.  Later a man came to wheel me off for a chest x-ray.  I was like 'what'  I cant go for an x-ray.  I couldnt believe they were sending me anyway after I made my objection I didnt see the porter again.  Eventually, near to 8pm (I got there at 4ish) I said Im leaving.  They said it was at my own risk but I signed the forms and left.  They didnt even have a place for me to sit as a family of about 6 took over the 4 chairs in the waiting area.  Anyway I was on the bus home when the doctor rang to say I had elevated something, but that it could be down to the medication.  I stop the meds at week 12 so if it continues I can have more investigations.

So its the medication!  Ouch, was truely knackered when I got home and am worried about the baby again with the ecg.   Its a long wait to next Friday when I get my scan!

I wish I didnt have to go to school today.

Symptoms = headache, couldnt sleep,

No comments:

Post a Comment