Tuesday 8 March 2011

8 weeks 5 days pregnant - scan tomorrow

My scan is tomorrow and Im really nervous.  I think I have to come to terms with the fact that I will always be nervous.  Perhaps you stop when you start feeling the baby move around and can give him or her a nudge if they havent moved for a little while.

Right now the changes seem so silent.

Please let it be okay tomorrow. 

I read all my medication leaflets last night and they probably account for my all symptoms.  Im not sure which medication is worst but the medication usually used to treat hrt and the steriods cause lots of symptoms that I am experiencing including heart palputations (they are scary but I never linked them to), indigestion, wind, blurred vision, headaches (although you should report these to a doctor as they may be a precursor to a larger heart problem).  I will ask them at the hospital tomorrow. 

It feels so far away.  And even when tomorrow comes there is a long wait till the end of the day.

Symptoms = peeing more, tiredness

No comments:

Post a Comment