Thursday 17 March 2011

10 weeks pregnant today

Yeah!  Ten weeks today! 

I want to know about prenatal care, I want my urine tested, I want to know when my scan will be, I want my blood tested and after the high blood pressure I want my blood pressure tested again.

I rang St Thomas' yesterday and left a message.  The operator thought that I should be okay to have my care there.  I hope that this is the best thing as it is quite far from me.  Going up there in an emergency is quite a trek.  Anyway thats what Im doing. 

DH has been walking the dog for me but he cant do it today so I have to get up and head to the park with the hound.

I gave notice to my counsellor last night.  I have told him that next week will be my last session.  Ive had enough and I just cant rush there anymore nor sit in the brightly lit room when my head it throbbing.  (Although to be fair I think my head feels a little better this week.)

Symptoms = tummy pains (Im having them right now), tiredness, headache

No comments:

Post a Comment