Wednesday 2 March 2011

7 weeks 6 days pregnant

Ooh, parents evening was last night.  Towards the end I realised I had a headache.  By the time I started driving home I was skinting at the oncoming headlights.  I got in, ate a little something and headed to bed for a dark environment.  Well I fell asleep, on and off.  When I woke up I felt terrible - sea sick almost - with that woozy head and wanting to vomit.  It was horrible.  Luckily when I woke up this morning it had just about gone. 

Tonight is another parents evening - this one is the long one.  So I dont know how I will cope.  Today I will take it as easy as I can and do my best to get through it.

Still no stomach problems last night!

Symptoms = I almost have no idea - headache, sea sickness, peeing, belching.

No comments:

Post a Comment