Tuesday 29 March 2011

11 weeks 5 days pregnant - awake to 10.30

Yes its true!  Last night I stayed awake until 1030pm.  I had a deadline that I had failed to meet (a project review that was supposed to be in the previous day) so I was working on my computer and had to get it emailed last night but none the less 1030. 

This morning it was harder to get out of bed but thats okay.  I feel relatively normal. 

Ive been using my doppler every couple of days and I think I can find the heartbeat.  When I find it it is brief. Its not me thats moving or the doppler so I assume its the baby.  Last night I found it for about 20 seconds.  Then it faded out and disappeared. 

Friday is approaching quickly (the date of my 12 week scan).  I cant wait.  Nervous. I just want to know everything is okay.

Symptoms = headache, ocassional pulling pains in tummy, quick to cry

No comments:

Post a Comment