Thursday 10 March 2011

8 weeks 6 days - scan

Yeah!  We had our scan today and the baby obviously doesnt mind the pain in my stomach because he or she, was moving around in there.  You could just about see arms and legs as the baby had turned to face the camera.  Very beautiful.  The heart was beating beautifully and we saw the backbone and the umbilical cord.  It was very emotional.

I cried and I cried again when they signed us off into our doctors care.  I saw the consultant and lots of the nurses and there was much love and hugs.  They asked for me to let them know how we are going!  It was very emotional but most of all was the baby, flicking his or her little legs.  At only 2.4 cms still tiny.

We got a photo. 

Symptoms = headache, light sensitivity, stomach pains, tiredness

No comments:

Post a Comment